Saturday, March 22, 2014

3 Warning Signs Your Not Following Your Passion

3 Warning Signs Your Not Following Your Passion


1. Your Not Happy And All Attempts To Rearrange Your Environment Are Futile.


I can sympathize. When I graduated college, got married and had a baby I decided that I needed to settle down to a desk job at an insurance company. 

Little did I know that it would take a piece of my soul day by day and that in the end there was literally no way I could fake my way through a job like that.

I tried, oh how I tried. I even took a break from the job and they let me try again. I finally had to admit that I could not be something I was not. It did not matter what was at stack. 

If you are denying your true self and trying to live someone else's version of how you are to live you would be better off with a lobotomy. At least you might forget your purpose and resign yourself. 

2. Money Is Nice But It Can't Buy Your Meaning


This is the essential problem we are facing here. If you are trying to get yourself to conform to a lifestyle that your very soul cries out against how many peaceful days and nights do you feel will be waiting for you?

How much massive success are you going to be able to cultivate when every minute seems like an hour?


3.You Will Not Be Fooling Anyone.


It will not take long before those around you will recognize your inner turmoil. No one is an actor of that quality that they can fight back suffering day in and out knowing they are acting against the life they are meant to be living. 

Am I saying everyone should quit there job and hang out while they figure it out?
No.

Am I saying that if you have your purpose and you are aware of it and actively working on a plan to get there then this very job will lose any power over you. You will do a good job most likely as you are excited to get out of there and can see the end.

In fact, this is usually a good motivator until your true meaning takes over and launches you into the next dimension of meaning and purpose that you will seldom think of as work but will reap benefits far beyond any you dreamed of!


Until Next Time, 

Kyle O

No comments:

Post a Comment